We Educate Everyone. Individual Approach Guaranteed!
A NOTE FOR PARENT
1. Parent is requested not to go to the classes directly or send for any pupil through any peon during the school hours for any reason whatsoever unless there is an emergency. For all emergency cases, they may kindly contact the school office.
2. Request for short leave is not appreciated. Under such circumstances, the child loses attendance for the whole day.
3. In case of absence from class, the parent must ensure that his/her ward completes the pending work in stipulated time.
4. Parent should ensure that earliest possible action is taken on the letters sent from the school from time-to-time.
5. Parent should ensure that his/her ward does not bring any valuable item to the school on any day until and unless it is permitted by the school authorities.
6. Birthday celebration of the child should be confined to his / her classmates only and that too on a modest scale (such as distribution of toffees to each friend) within the school premises. School will always appreciate children coming in school uniform on birthday.
7. Parent should ensure that the prescribed text and notebooks should be neatly covered with brown paper bearing proper logo of the school.
8. Library books will be issued to the child for a maximum period of fifteen days. Books should be returned within the prescribed time failing which a penalty of Re 1/- per day shall be imposed. If any book is lost or damaged, the cost of the book plus a similar amount as fine shall be recovered from the child.
9. Every correspondence with the school should be addressed to the Principal, and should bear the name of the child, his / her admission number, class and section.
10. The school should be intimated immediately about the change in address, telephone number or designation of the parent.
11. Children should come to school in time. If they report late, they will not be allowed to attend classes.
12. Kindly ensure that the child is prepared for the various assessments given by the teacher.Also please go through the almanac, Report Card and teachers’ remark in his/her class work/ home work note book daily. Attend the PT Meeting regularly.
13. Parent must ensure that his/her ward appears all tests as per the schedule given in the Almanac. In case the child is unable to take the examination, prior permission must be taken from the Principal. Parent must discourage his/her ward from taking additional leave before the commencement of examination.
14. Kindly ensure that your ward is present in the school on all National Days /Observances like- Republic Day, Independence Day.
15. Kindly check the haircut, uniform and punctuality of your ward regularly.
16. As the medium of instruction in the school is English, children should be helped to follow their work easily and intelligently by a certain amount of regular conversation in English at home.
17. For all problems relating to NALCO/CISF, please contact the concerned department of NALCO/CISF.
18. Parent should encourage his/her ward to take part in each and every school activity / club / function.
19. Only authorised persons are permitted to take photographs on any school function. Parent is requested not to click cameras on such occasions. Photographs taken by school on such functions will be the property of the school.
20. Parent should ensure that his/her ward does not get the following items which may be by hazardous or a distraction to others:
Comics, novels, undesirable magazines Any type of sharp objects or weapons.
Any addictive edibles like: chewing gum, tobacco, betel nut, drugs etc.
Expensive toys, jewellery, watches, CDs, MP3s, Ipods, Walkman, Earphone, Camera.
Fire crackers, lighters or match boxes. Mobile phones with or without SIM Card.
All such banned items if found will be seized and necessary action will be taken.
01. Students should take good care of their health, dress and be robust and strong.
02. They should always be friendly with others in and out of the school.
03. They should accept whatever work is assigned to them as their rightful share. They should face difficulties courageously.
04. They should always be ready to lend a helping hand to all – at home, at school and to visitors.
05. They should be truthful, whatever be the cost.
06. They should never be cruel.
07. They should respect the liberty and rights of others.
08. They should maintain the beauty of the classrooms and of the school premises and report any damage they may observe.
09. Students are requested to abide by and uphold the School Decorum.
10. It is mandatory for the student to be present on all the National Days that are observed in the school like Republic Day, Independence Day. Attendance on these days will be considered for all kinds of school awards and merit certificates.
All rules and regulations are meant to provide secured environment where students can study, work, socialise and play. Therefore, we ask all the students, teachers, parents and visitors to follow these rules that are conducive to a healthy learning atmosphere at DPS Damanjodi. Please follow all the rules and procedures that are listed. No one is allowed to:
Waste time in idle gossip Shout, yell and speak aloud.
Use Mobile Phones in corridors.
Smoke, drink or chew tobacco in school.
Keep hands in pocket while talking to others.
Overtake seniors / guests while walking in the hallways. Walk away without greeting people.
Interrupt when somebody is speaking. Be discourteous.
Run in the corridors